Shenzhen YGY Tempered Glass Co.,Ltd.
High quality, Best service,Reasonable price.
|Place of Origin:||DONGGUAN|
|Brand Name:||HUNST LASER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wood package|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 set per month|
|Cutting Speed:||1-600mm/s||CNC Or Not:||Yes|
|Laser Tube Wattage:||60-150Watt||Maximum Speed:||600mm/S(23.6 IPS)|
|Optional Accessories:||Red Dot Pointer, Auto Focus,||Memory:||256MB Standard|
|Compatible Operating Systems:||Windows XP/2000/Vista/7||Compatible Software:||AUTOCAD /CORELDRAW|
|Motion System:||High-Speed Micro Stepper Motors|
Stable 60W Single Head Laser Engraver Cutter For Wedding Cards , Craft
Max. Working Area: 35.4" x 23.6" (900mm x 600mm)
Max. Cutting Speed: 15.7" (400mm) / s
Max. Engraving Speed: 23.6" (600mm) / s
Laser Power: CO2 glass laser tube 60W-150W (Normal lifespan: about 10000 working hours)
Max. Cutting Thickness (Acrylic): ≤1.2" (30mm)
Resolution Ratio: 0.0064mm
Min. Shaping Character: Chinese Character: 0.1" x 0.1" (2mm x 2mm), letter: 1mm x 1mm
Location Precision: <0.01mm
power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50Hz
Gross Power: <1250W
Why buy from us?
Best quality control system in low power laser industry!
– 35.4" x 23.6" (900mm x 600mm) working area
– Up to 23.6" IPS (600mm/s) high working speed
– Pass-through front and rear doors to accommodate long work pieces
Three unique protection functions, i.e. anti-interference function, water-protective function and power cut-off function ensure longer working life, safety and effectiveness.
– Laminated Safety Glass, glass viewing windows creating a safe enclosure for laser processing.
– Adopt the super fine cutting technology, which has features of extensive material processing, smooth cutting edge and burr-free, avoid polishing, processing high speed, high precision.
– Original Singapore imported lens with molybdenum base, making the equipment produce smaller facula and stronger cutting force, greatly improving working efficiency and reducing cost.
– Exhausting, absorbing and assistant blowing systems solve the problem that troubles the laser equipments manufacturing industry for years, extending the life of the laser tube.
– The laser cutter is equipped with aluminum strip shape platform, which can bear heavier materials, such as organic glass, wood and much more.
– This machine uses USB port to transmit data, it is equipped with large internal memory capacity, improving the working speed with greater efficiency.
– ETC-9060 laser cutting machine, adopts high quality CO2 glass laser tube made in China, with a fine cutting effect and price advantage.
– Equipped with high quality Water Chiller CW5000, which can prolong the lifespan of the laser tube and ensures a better engraving effect.
single head small acrylic laser cutting engraving machine
Technical Parameters of Single Head Laser Cutting Machine
Maximum Cutting Area
35.4" x 23.6" (900mm x 600mm)
EFR CO2 glass laser tube 60W-150W (Normal lifespan: about 10000 working hours)
15.7" (400mm) / s (Adjustable)
Maximum Cutting Thickness
1.2" (30mm) (Acrylic)
Water cooling and protection system
Supported Image Formats
BMP, PLT, compatible with many file formats for Windows OS, such as AI, CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc.
Lasercut 5.3 engraving software
U disk, enternet
AC110V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
ETC Series Related Models
|Model||Effective working travel||Weight|
One 60W or 80W laser tube
A set of mirrors (a laser focus lens and three laser mirrors installed)
A CW5000 water chiller for laser
A honeycomb work table
An air pump and air tube for blowing
A laser control unit
An air-sucking system
A USB cable
A software CD
A user manual and a demo CD
Terms & Condition of Purchase: After we receive PO from customer with stamp, we give PI for customer.
Lead Time: After receiving customer's deposit, within 5 - 7 days.
Wooden Box: There is total one wooden box.
60" x 46" x 45" (1530mm x 1170mm x 1150mm)
|Packing Size||63‘’x48‘’x51‘’ (1600mm x 1220mm x 1300mm)|
|Gross Weight||705lb (320kg)|
Recommended Replacement Parts
We strongly recommend our clients to order a laser tube, a set of mirrors (1pcs lens and 3pcs mirrors) along with the single head laser cutting machine so that they can be replaced by yourselves in the future when needed, saving delivery fee.
Include: Laser tube assembly; Water chiller installation; air pump connection; Exhaust fan installation; Grounding wire connection.
Instructions of laser engraving Cutting Software
There are three kinds of RD laser cutting software. One is the direct output software based on CorelDraw (hereinafter referred to as CorelDraw_Laser); the other is based on the direct output software based on AutoCAD (hereinafter referred to as AutoCAD_Laser). In addition, there is another kind of independent software (hereinafter referred to as LaserWork), which is more simple to use in the first stage of using laser cutting machines.
Edit the images in the engraving software or input the color pictures into the engraving software, edit it, and then set the processing parameters, output images to our laser cutting machine, finish the work.
Q: Do I need two laser machines to engrave and cut separately?
A: No, the laser machines we provide are capable of both engraving and cutting. One machine alone can fulfill the two purposes.
Q: Do the laser machines need to be connected to a laptop or desktop computer to work?
A: Yes, either is ok. It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems
Q: What kind of graphic format does it support?
A: JPG, PNG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, CDR, AI, DSB, GIF, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW , etc.
Q: How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length (relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger)
2. Laser tube diameter (relatively speaking, the thicker, the bigger)
3. The bigger a laser tube power is, the deeper the machine can cut, but its light spot is bigger. So, it is better to use a machine with a low-power laser tube to engrave, such as 40W, 50W or 65W.
Q: What are the applications for laser tubes with different powers? For example, what is the maximum thickness of PMMA that laser machine can cut?
|40W laser tube||5mm||PMMA|
|65W laser tube||10mm||PMMA|
|80W laser tube||15mm||PMMA|
|100W laser tube||20mm||PMMA|
|130W laser tube||25mm||PMMA|
|150W laser tube||30mm||PMMA|
Q: In general, how long is the service life of a laser tube?
A: Generally, a laser tube’s service life can reach 3500 hours to 9000 hours depending on the specific usage. For example, if it works 8 hours per day, the detailed data is as follows:
1. If you set the power at 20-30% of the total power, the service life is about 1-2 years.
2. If you set the power at 40-50% of the total power, the service life is about 1 year.
3. If you set the power at 70-80% of the total power, the service life is about 6-8 months.
Q: How can I tell the power of a laser tube has been exhausted?
A: The beam color of a new laser tube in operation is purple. When the power is gradually depleted, the color will become white.
Q: Is it better to increase blow to improve laser processing performance?
A: For some thick materials, it works. But, when carving some other materials, you need to blow less.
Q: How long will it take to learn to operate a laser machine?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation. You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to know how to set the correct speed and laser power.
Q: Is a laser machine in operation harmful to our bodies?
A: It is not harmful as long as the laser is not exposed directly to skin and eyes.
Whether you are a dealer or an end user, as long as you are interested in our laser machines and related products, once you contact us, we will arrange a particular professional at your service to help you have a deep understanding of EASTERN LASER and our products or answer your questions on laser products and laser applications. In order to keep open and convenient communication with you, EASTERN LASER integrates sales and service as one and the same responsible person is in charge of your sales and service.
After you confirm the order, we will figure out the delivery date according to the model and production schedule. For general models, we will arrange production in 7 days or so and we will notify you of the exact phase of production process.
Machine Case---Mechanical Parts Installation---Electrical Parts Installation---Machine Commissioning--- Aging Test for at Least 24 Hours --- Nameplate, Logo and Packaging---Shipping
We guarantee all of our laser machines have a one-year warranty (quick-wear parts not included).
Numerous feedbacks from our clients have proven that our laser machines are stable in performance with rare malfunction. However, we would like to handle it as follows once malfunction occurs:
1.We guarantee we will give you a clear reply within 24 hours.
2. Customer service staff will assist and guide you to analyze the malfunction in order to locate the cause.
3. If the malfunction is caused by improper operation on software and other soft faults, we will help solve the problem on line.
4. If it is proved that a certain part is damaged, we will deliver a replacement part to you as soon as possible, so you can replace it by yourself, reducing unnecessary time cost.
It is a usual practice for other manufacturers that they will not deliver the replacement parts until you return the damaged ones. However, we can ship replacement parts to you first. As for the core parts like main board, laser power supply, etc. you can return the damaged ones after the machine comes back to normal. As for small parts like belt, pulley, timing pulley, etc., you are not required to return the damaged ones so as to save the delivery fee.