Shenzhen YGY Tempered Glass Co.,Ltd.
High quality, Best service,Reasonable price.
|Place of Origin:||China|
Laminated glass is a type of safety glass that holds together when shattered. In the event of breaking, it is held in place by an interlayer, typically of polyvinyl butyral ( PVB) , between its two or more layers of glass. The interlayer keeps the layers of glass bonded even when broken, and its high strength prevents the glass from breaking up into large sharp pieces. This produces a characteristic " spider web" cracking pattern when the impact is not enough to completely pierce the glass.
Laminated glass is normally used when there is a possibility of human impact or where the glass could fall if shattered. Such as skylight glazing, automobile windshields, curtain wall and windows.The PVB interlayer also gives the glass a much higher sound isolation rating, due to the damping effect, and also blocks 99% of incoming UV radiation.
1. Doors and windows of building, curtain wall, ceiling, floor and partition wall.
2. Bus stations, airports and places where sound insulation is recommended.
3. Show window of bank, jeweler shop, shop and kinds of exhibition hall.
4. Windows and doors of cars and boats.
5. Skylight of factory building and interior decoration and furniture. etc.
Glass thickness: 3-19mm
Total thickness: 6-60mm
Type: flat laminated glass and bent laminated glass are available.
Contact Person: Miss. YOYO